You’ve worked hard to build your personal net worth and require unique protection not available on standard insurance policies. At Odell Studner, we take a proactive approach in developing a personalized insurance and risk management plan tailored to your needs. In selecting coverage to protect your personal assets – such as your homes, vehicles, jewelry and other valuables – our goal is to provide broad coverage first while maintaining competitive rates. Our approach eases the stress of dealing with unforeseen and unfortunate circumstances.
Leave something as important as private risk management to the professionals. Contact Odell Studner today to set up a personal risk analysis consultation and get started with a member of our team.
Personal Risk Analysis
Through our gap analysis and risk review, we will:
- Evaluate your current circumstances and existing program in relation to your risk tolerance (personal risk analysis)
- Identify potential uninsured and underinsured exposures (liability exposure)
- Identify coverage duplications and deficiencies
- Evaluate insurance to value on all property
- Identify any “contingent” exposures created through community or non-profit board involvement, foreign travel and general lifestyle
Based on your personal risk analysis and our subsequent discussions, we outline an insurance and risk management program that responds to your needs, protects your assets at risk and is cost-appropriate.
At Odell Studner, we proactively manage your program to ensure that your coverages remain up-to-date and meet your changing risk profile. Every client is assigned an experienced account executive who manages your program and serves as your consistent point of contact.
In addition to core services, our Private Risk Group provides many value-added offerings, including:
- Home contents, video and inventory services
- Appraisal services for your home, fine art, jewelry and other collectibles
- Home scans to detect hidden moisture and electrical problems
- Flood consulting services
- Cyber safety and security audits
- Background checks for hired staff
Featured Service: Visual Personal Property Inventory
In the event your house is lost or destroyed, chances are you can’t list everything you own from memory. Having a video of your possessions makes filing a claim easier — and helps you put your life back together. It’s just one of the ways our insurance risk management consulting firm helps give you peace of mind. Watch our video to learn how a visual personal property inventory works. To learn more, contact Linda Pittounicos: 484.586.3936 or lpittounicos(at)odellstudner.com.
A partial list of coverages offered includes:
- Homeowners, including secondary and seasonal homes
- Valuable articles and collections
- Flood, earthquake and wind
- Automobiles, including collector and classic vehicles
- Private watercraft and aircraft
- Personal excess and umbrella liability with limits up to $100 million
- Group personal excess liability programs through your employer
- Employment practices liability for hired staff
- Workers’ compensation for hired staff
- 831(b) micro-captives
For more information, please contact us.
484.586.3936 | 866.282.9742 | Info@OdellStudner.com