The right employee benefits are critical to running your business. They help your employees stay healthy and safe, which in turn helps you attract and retain top workers. And to manage your benefits plan, you need guidance to select the right options to meet your business (and budget) needs, stay in compliance with state and federal regulations, plus communicate them to your workers. These components go hand-in-hand with a complete, well-managed employee benefits plan—and Odell Studner can help!
Odell Studner offers end-to-end solutions for implementing and maintaining high-performing employee benefits. This includes:
- Connection to a network of insurance companies, with aggressive negotiation for the best plan details, including self-funded and alternative financing options.
- Benefits administration to keep your plan running, including regular audits to ensure compliance.
- Communication to your employees for awareness and understanding through on-site meetings.
A full suite of offerings
What products, services and resources does your plan need to include? That’s up to you! We offer a robust library of options you can use to build just the right plan. These include:
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
- Mini-medical plans
- Consumer-directed health care, including Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) and Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs)
- Section 125 Premium Only Plans (POPs) with Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Employee wellness options, including employee assistance programs
- Life and disability coverage
- Long-term care coverage
- Voluntary coverage, such as personal auto or homeowner’s insurance
- Group personal umbrella/excess liability coverage
- Travel accident benefits
- COBRA coverage for retiree benefits
The value of employee benefits
With the current demand for top talent, and many industries facing mass staffing shortages, attracting and retaining workers has become even more challenging! Compensation must go beyond competitive salary offers to include benefits employees can use to care for themselves and their dependents. As an employer, it’s up to you to provide all the benefits employees need for “whole person” health. This includes coverage for both preventive and sick care, resources to boost wellness, services that offer peace of mind (such as life, long-term care or liability coverages to name a few), and support for the future, as workers move into retirement. This complete benefits picture not only gives you an edge as a competitive employer but also shows your workers you care about their health and well-being.
Want to learn more?
To get started with your employee benefits offering (or other risk management services), contact Odell Studner today!