The executive/personal assistant performs support activities for the Chairman as a primary function. He/she serves as a backup to the Administrative Department when needed. Duties may include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, managing calendars and contacts, and word processing. Extensive software skills are required, as well as Internet research abilities. Outstanding communication skills, multi-tasking proficiency, a professional demeanor, and exceptional organizational skills are a must.
- Word processing with minimal mistakes.
- Manage all incoming calls and emails for the Chairman, providing information in response to requests and exercising judgment when filtering inquiries.
- Strategically book/manage the Chairman’s business and personal calendar, scheduling appointments and managing to-do’s
- Effectively manage the Chairman’s personal affairs, including errands, bill payments, scheduling of personal appointments, planning personal events and meetings, and overseeing home maintenance and repairs.
- Welcome guests and customers by greeting them in person or via telephone; answering or directing inquiries with a high level of enthusiasm and professionalism (acts as back-up for reception as needed).
- Prepare, reconcile and track expense reports
- Organize travel and itineraries, managing the travel process from beginning to end to include all transport, hotel bookings, meeting room requirements and restaurant reservations.
- Anticipate and proactively address needs of Chairman.
- Assist with presentations, reports and summaries for the Chairman.
- Coordinate and schedule office meetings for internal and external clients.
- Add and edit contact information in Outlook, Sugar, TAM. Create contact distribution lists and assist the Chairman with business outreach via social media.
- Proactively assist the Chairman with follow-up tasks after client meetings.
- Filing and organizing.
- Become familiar with Chairman’s clients and track his activity.
- Serve as backup to the Administrative Department, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Poised and polished with a professional mindset, positive attitude
- Take initiative, dependable, take pride in work.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills, MAC systems, research and internet savvy.
- Manage processes, organized, analytical, and good problem-solving ability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
- Ability to work non-standard hours, if required.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality, show superior judgment with confidential materials.
- Three to seven years’ administrative experience.
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred.
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package which includes: medical, prescription, dental, paid time off, 401k plan, life and disability insurances, tuition reimbursement, and flexible spending accounts.
The Odell Studner Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition.