Protecting an organization extends beyond just purchasing a portfolio of commercial insurance products. True risk management requires a thorough understanding of your businesses’ exposure, as well as your tolerance to loss, and proactively reduces, transfers or eliminates your exposure before it becomes a problem. Only then can an effective commercial insurance plan be developed.
Trusted Insurance Brokers
At Odell Studner, we offer customized risk management services and insurance products from our King of Prussia, PA office that ensures your business runs efficiently and profitably. Our services are as broad as private insurance and business insurance offerings to specific niche programs, including life sciences insurance and staffing company workers compensation insurance. When you partner with Odell Studner for insurance risk management consulting, you receive the benefit of our experience, professional network and industry and product expertise.
Risk Audit & Assessment
Through our comprehensive risk audit and assessment, we:
- Identify and evaluate issues that could negatively impact the financial or operational well being of your organization
- Identify opportunities to reduce and/or control risk exposure through effective loss control and claim management programs
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your current insurance program
- Provide premium benchmarking
- Outline various program structures and alternative funding vehicles
- Provide a loss forecasting and retention analysis
- Provide a workers’ compensation experience modification analysis
- Review your contract’s insurance and indemnification requirements and offer suggestions to transfer risk and protect your interests
Captive Insurance/Alternative Risk Financing
There are multiple ways to manage or transfer risk in addition to traditional insurance solutions. If your firm is seeking a creative way to manage and finance risk, self-insurance or a captive may be right for you. These widely accepted alternatives could make a world of difference to your bottom line and business model. To learn more, click here.