Odell Studner provides specialized risk consulting and insurance brokerage services to middle-market companies. Our practice groups comprise real estate, construction, temporary staffing and human services, with a specialized focus on captive insurance.
We develop successful business relationships by partnering with forward-thinking companies who understand that taking action to reduce risk accelerates growth and increases profitability.
Assistant Account Manager – Temporary Staffing Practice
The Assistant Account Manager will be responsible for supporting the staffing team by performing a variety of administrative, analytical and procedural functions.
** Career path intended to lead to Account Management. Robust training program offered.
• Word processing and contact management.
• Provide clerical support duties for the Staffing Team including client presentations, reports and summaries.
• Issue new and renewal Auto ID Cards.
• Manage certificate renewal process.
• Manage policy inventory and follow ups.
• Manage communication to client base on regularly scheduled invoices and requests for data at a high level of accuracy.
• Request loss runs from carriers on as needed basis.
• Assist clients with governing class code requests and rate requests for Workers Compensation.
• Manage Workers Compensation captive renewal workflow.
• Review, analyze, and communicate various information coming in from outside sources.
• Respond to customer’s inquiries regarding policies and coverage.
• Initiate, screen and prepare policy and endorsement requests for issuance and ensure prompt delivery.
• Review policies, audits and endorsements for accuracy; report errors to insurance companies for correction.
• Interface with Account Managers and others to obtain and deliver information, quotations, policy changes, etc. as necessary.
• Assist Account Executives on an as needed basis.
• Maintain accurate and updated suspense file in EPIC agency management system.
• Keep team members fully informed of important activities on their accounts including being sensitive to potential problems.
• Send appropriate instructions for Resource Pro (policy checking, ordering loss runs, completing loss summary or special projects).
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
• Ability to work effectively with team environment.
• Demonstrate excellent judgment and problem solving skills.
• Excellent phone etiquette and communication skills.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision.
• Able to accept direction on given assignments.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Products, including high level of knowledge of Excel.
• Strong organizational skills.
• High school diploma required, Bachelor’s Degree a plus.
• Ability to act with tact and discretion.
• Ability to deliver work product at a high level of accuracy.
• Four year college degree or equivalent on the job experience within insurance, business or related industry preferred.
• Insurance industry experience a plus.
• License in property & casualty insurance preferred or will train to obtain within 6 months.
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package which includes: Medical, Prescription, Dental, Paid Time Off, 401k plan, Life and Disability Insurances, Tuition Reimbursement, and Flexible Spending Accounts.
The Odell Studner Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition.
For interested applicants please email resumes to JMulhern@OdellStudner.com