The assistant account manager is responsible for supporting the staffing team by performing a variety of administrative, analytical and procedural functions. This career path intended to lead to account management. A robust training program is offered.
- Word processing and contact management
- Provide clerical support duties for the staffing team, including client presentations, reports and summaries
- Issue new and renewal auto ID cards
- Manage the certificate renewal process
- Manage policy inventory and follow-ups
- Manage communication to client base on regularly scheduled invoices and requests for data at a high level of accuracy
- Request loss runs from carriers on as-needed basis
- Assist clients with governing class code requests and rate requests
- Manage captive renewal workflow
- Review, analyze, and communicate various information coming in from outside sources
- Respond to customer’s inquiries regarding policies and coverage
- Initiate, screen and prepare policy and endorsement requests for issuance and ensure prompt delivery.
- Review policies, audits and endorsements for accuracy; report errors to insurance companies for correction
- Interface with account managers and others to obtain and deliver information, quotations, policy changes, etc., as necessary
- Assist account executives on an as-needed basis
- Maintain accurate and updated suspense file in agency management system
- Keep team members fully informed of important activities on their accounts, including being sensitive to potential problems
- Send appropriate instructions for Resource Pro (policy checking, ordering loss runs, completing loss summary or special projects
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to work effectively with team environment
- Demonstrate excellent judgment and problem-solving skills
- Excellent phone etiquette and communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision
- Able to accept direction on given assignments
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including a high level of knowledge of Excel
- Strong organizational skills
- High school diploma required; bachelor’s degree a plus
- Ability to act with tact and discretion
- Ability to deliver work product at a high level of accuracy
- Four-year college degree or equivalent on the job experience within insurance, business or related industry preferred
- Insurance industry experience a plus
- License in property & casualty insurance preferred
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes: Medical, Prescription, Dental, Paid Time Off, 401k plan, Life and Disability Insurances, Tuition Reimbursement, and Flexible Spending Accounts.
The Odell Studner Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Lauren Brando at: email@example.com.