The assistant account manager works closely with the real estate team’s account executives and account managers to provide extraordinary customer service to our real estate and development clients. The assistant account manager is responsible for support service on all existing and renewed accounts including processing of information, responding to requests, data input, reviewing and preparing activities.
- Set up renewal surveys, electronic marketing files and assist clients with completing renewal applications.
- Coordinate delivery and completion of renewal surveys with account executives.
- Accurately invoice policy, endorsement and audit premium transactions.
- Assist to resolve billing discrepancies for assigned accounts.
- Prepare customer correspondence including certificates of insurance, evidence of property coverage, electronic policy delivery, ID cards, cancellations, letters, etc.
- Prepare renewal proposal and policy binders.
- Handle re-financing documents, including certificates of insurance and paid invoices.
- Order flood determinations. Quote and issue flood policies online.
- Assist account manager in creating client specific per location premium allocation spreadsheets and prepare per location invoices.
- Respond timely to customer’s inquiries – collaborating with team members as necessary.
- Initiate and prepare policy and endorsement requests for issuance and ensure prompt delivery.
- Review policies, audits and endorsements for accuracy; report errors to account manager and insurance companies for correction.
- Send appropriate instructions to Resource Pro – policy checking, ordering loss runs, and completing loss summary or special projects.
- Monitor policy checking timeline making sure deadlines are met.
- Input and update customer and policy information in agency management system.
- Maintain accurate and updated suspense file in agency management system.
- Assist in cross selling accounts.
- Contact insurance carriers and rate policies on-line as needed.
- Keep team members fully informed of important activities on their accounts including being sensitive to potential problems.
- Provide phone/fax/e-mail back up to team members.
- Monitor any bonds for insureds.
- Prioritize workload and/or request for assistance as required.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and high rate of accuracy a must.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Eagerness to learn from and collaborate with team members.
- Knowledge of MS Office – Word, Excel, Outlook.
- TAM Applied software knowledge preferred.
- Hold insurance license in property and casualty insurance.
- Four-year college degree or comparative on the job experience within insurance/business industries.
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package which includes: Medical, Prescription, Dental, Paid Time Off, 401k Plan, Life and Disability Insurances, Tuition Reimbursement, and Flexible Spending Accounts.
The Odell Studner Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition.