Odell Studner provides specialized risk consulting and insurance brokerage services to middle-market companies. Our practice groups comprise real estate, construction, temporary staffing and human services, with a specialized focus on captive insurance. We develop successful business relationships by partnering with forward-thinking companies who understand that taking action to reduce risk accelerates growth and increases profitability.
Assistant Account Manager-Real Estate
The Assistant Account Manager works closely with the Real Estate team’s Account Executives and Account Managers to provide extraordinary customer service to our Real Estate & Development clients. The Assistant Account Manager is responsible for support service on all existing and renewed accounts including processing of information, responding to requests, data input, reviewing and preparing activities.
- Set up renewal surveys, electronic marketing files and assist clients with completing renewal applications.
- Coordinate delivery and completion of renewal surveys with Account Executives.
- Accurately invoice policy, endorsement, and audit premium transactions.
- Assist to resolve billing discrepancies for assigned accounts.
- Prepare customer correspondence including certificates of insurance, evidence of property coverage, electronic policy delivery, ID cards, cancellations, letters, etc.
- Prepare renewal proposals and policy binders.
- Handle Refinancing documents including certificates of insurance and paid invoices.
- Order Flood Determinations. Quote and Issue Flood Policies online.
- Assist Account Manager in creating client specific per location premium allocation spreadsheets and preparing per-location invoices.
- Respond timely to customers’ inquiries – collaborating with Team members as necessary.
- Initiate and prepare policy and endorsement requests for issuance and ensure prompt delivery.
- Review policies, audits, and endorsements for accuracy; report errors to Account Manager and insurance companies for correction.
- Send appropriate instructions to Resource Pro -policy checking, ordering loss runs, and completing loss summary or special projects.
- Monitor policy checking timeline making sure deadlines are met.
- Input and update customer and policy information in the agency management system.
- Maintain accurate and updated suspense files in the agency management system.
- Assist in cross-selling accounts.
- Contact insurance carriers and rate policies on-line as needed.
- Keep team members fully informed of important activities on their accounts including being sensitive to potential problems.
- Provide phone/fax/e-mail backup to team members.
- Monitor any bonds for insureds.
- Prioritize workload and/or request for assistance as required.
Knowledge And Skill Requirements:
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and high rate of accuracy a must.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Eagerness to learn from and collaborate with team members.
- Knowledge of MS Office – Word, Excel, Outlook.
- EPIC Applied software knowledge preferred
- Hold insurance license in property & casualty insurance.
- Four-year college degree or comparative on-the-job experience within insurance/business industries.
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package that includes: Medical, Prescription, Dental, Paid Time Off, 401k plan, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, and Flexible Spending Accounts.
The Odell Studner Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition.
For interested applicants please email resumes to email@example.com