FSLA CODE: N
Date Prepared: 6/11/2018
The assistant account manager – human services provides support to account managers and Account Executives and service to agency clients. The assistant account manager is responsible for support service on all existing and renewed accounts, including processing of information, responding to requests, data input along with review, preparation and handling of daily activities.
- Service customer accounts, including rating, quoting new and renewal risks
- Set up renewal surveys and marketing files and assist team in renewal process
- Oversee and manage the policy checking and delivery process to insured as directed by the team
- Contact insurance carriers on an as-needed basis
- Process rating and endorsements on insurance carrier websites
- Create per location premium allocation spreadsheets and prepare policies and proposal binders
- Request loss runs from insurance carriers or from their websites
- Prepare customer correspondence, including proposal, coverage summary, certificates of insurance, binders, ID cards, cancellations, letters, etc.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding policies
- Initiate, screen and prepare policy and endorsement requests for issuance and ensure prompt delivery
- Review policies, audits and endorsements for accuracy; report errors to insurance companies for correction
- Interface with account managers and others to obtain and deliver information, quotations, policy changes, etc. as necessary
- Input and update customer and policy information in agency management system
- Process agency invoicing and assist to resolve billing discrepancies for assigned accounts
- Assist department manager on an as-needed basis
- Prioritize workload and/or request for assistance as required
- Maintain accurate and updated suspense file in agency management system
- Keep team members fully informed of important activities on their accounts, including being sensitive to potential problems
- Send appropriate instructions for Resource Pro – policy checking, ordering loss runs, and completing loss summaries or special projects
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to take direction and learn from others
- Knowledge of MS Office – Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel (Strong Expertise in Excel is a plus)
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Hold insurance license in property & casualty insurance
- Four-year college degree or equivalent on-the-job experience within insurance, business or related industry preferred
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package which includes: Medical, Prescription, Dental, Paid Time Off, 401k plan, Life and Disability Insurances, Tuition Reimbursement, and Flexible Spending Accounts.
The Odell Studner Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition.
Please send your cover letter and resume to Beth Gayer: firstname.lastname@example.org