About Odell Studner Group
Odell Studner provides specialized risk consulting and insurance brokerage services. Our practice groups comprise real estate, construction, benefits, temporary staffing, and human services, with a specialized focus on alternative funding.
We develop successful business relationships by partnering with forward-thinking companies who understand that taking action to reduce risk accelerates growth and increases profitability.
OSG’S Client Experience Vision
We engage clients with expertise and experience, enabling them to feel they have a partner and trusted advisor that understands their goals, needs and preferences. This understanding allows us to design program structure and provide risk and claims consulting solutions that best support their strategies for employee attraction, retention and growth.
Account Representative Role
The primary role of the Account Representative is to support the Account Manager/Consulting team in maintaining the overall responsibility for day-to-day client relationship management. This includes servicing and corresponding with clients and insurance carriers at multiple levels of expertise.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Individual would primarily be responsible for servicing an assigned book of group Employee Benefits clients who are located both locally and nationally.
• Responsible for acting as the primary contact between clients and insurance carriers and retaining clients through a high level of customer service which includes open and clear communication with clients, consultants, account managers and vendor-partners. Ensure accurate and timely responses occur between all parties.
• Provide resolution support and oversight of employee issues such as claims, enrollment, and billing issues.
• As needed, preparation of materials needed for current and prospective client meetings including but not limited to open enrollment guides, sign-off sheets, spreadsheets, etc.
• Expected to have regular client contact, which will include all methods: electronic, telephonic and in person.
• Conduct on-site meetings to communicate to employees and/or administrator about their benefit plans.
• Preparing and reviewing plan documents.
• Assisting with census and enrollment information.
• Resolve client billing issues.
• Coordinating wellness and cost containment implementations and programs.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
• An undergraduate degree is preferred.
• A minimum of 3years’ work experience in the administration and analysis of employee benefit programs, health insurance.
• Able to work collaboratively with all functional areas.
• Effective interpersonal and written communication skills
• Strong benefit product knowledge required; including, but not limited to, Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, voluntary products, etc.
• Demonstrated dedication to providing superior customer service and gaining client loyalty
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal instruction and a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Sets priorities and manages workflow to ensure efficient, timely and accurate deliverables.
• Ability to manage and negotiate multiple priorities and deadlines.
• Maintain a cordial and effective relationship with clients, co-workers, carriers, vendors, and other business contacts. Ability to work in a team environment.
• Interact with others effectively by utilizing good communication skills, cooperating purposefully, and providing information and guidance, as needed, to achieve the business goals of the company.
• Must hold state Life & Disability insurance license or willing to obtain one within an agreed upon timeframe.
• Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Must be proficient in Excel, Word, and other MS Office products along with Adobe products.
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package which includes Medical, Prescription, Dental, Paid Time Off, 401k plan, Life and Disability Insurances, Tuition Reimbursement, and Flexible Spending Accounts.
The Odell Studner Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition.
For interested applicants please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org